The More You Know 💫
This is where you can find all kinds of information about mortgages and the home buying process. We know it’s not the most exciting topic, but after 19 years in the biz, we’ve got our nerdy talk down! Don’t see the answer to your question? Contact us and we can talk you through it!
Types of Mortgage Programs
- Conventional Loan Requirements
- FHA Loan Requirements
- VA Loan Programs and Requirements: 9 Things You Should Know
- Jumbo Loan Programs and Requirements
- Bank Statement Loans: Self Employed? This one’s for you
- Unconventional Mortgage Programs from Non Bank Mortgage Lenders
- Refinance Programs and Requirements
- The Mortgage Process For Home Purchases in 2021
- Why is getting pre-approved for a mortgage important?
- Should you use a Mortgage Broker or a Bank?
- Documents You’ll Need to Complete the Mortgage Process
- Mortgage Points and Mortgage Buydowns Explained
- The Essential Guide to Home Financing for Newlyweds
Frequently Asked Mortgage Questions:
- Common Mortgage Questions for First Time Buyers
- Common Credit Score Questions When Getting A Mortgage
- Common Questions On Mortgage Interest Rates
- Common Refinancing Questions
- Common FHA Mortgage Questions
- Common VA Mortgage Questions
- Common Questions when Having a Co-borrower on a Mortgage
- Miscellaneous Mortgage Questions
General Real Estate
- Pros and Cons of Buying a Duplex
- Common Real Estate and Mortgage Terms
- The Best Suburbs in Los Angeles
More About Us
- See our “Applause-O-Meter” where clients and partners make us blush
- Check out our blog for recent musings on mortgages, real estate and whatever else is making us happy at the moment
If you’re ready to kick things off online, check out our simple eval process where you can choose whether you want to: get real rates specific for your scenario (beware of teaser rates!), see how much home you can afford, get pre-approved, or quickly submit your contact info so we can get back in touch.
…and while we’ve moved our entire process online, you can always get an expert on the phone when you need to. So if you are REALLY looking for a good time, contact us and we can talk about your specific situation and how we can help.