Free mortgage advice and financing tips from the top lending team in Los Angeles.
Helping first time home buyers with financing since 2002.
Mortgage Blog Categories:
Let’s take a look at millennials’ financial history
There’s no way around it: you have to build a budget
How much should millennials plan to spend on a home?
What if you fail the 28% rule of thumb test?
What about if you don’t have enough for a down payment?
What else should millennial homebuyers know?
Best Apps for Remote Working
Remote Project Management Challenges and Solutions
Training Remote Employees
Best Remote Team Building Activities
What to consider when building an ADU
Financial Advice from Family and Friends is Free
Reality Check Your Dream House
Options for Making Your Dream Home a Reality
Happy Independence Day
July 4th is for Fireworks
I hope you have a great Independence Day! If you’re looking for some jaw-dropping fireworks, then look no further. Check out these family-friendly spots in Orange County:
Where: Joint Forces Training Base
When: Gates open at 4:00 pm, Fireworks begin at 9 pm
- Free event to attend, $5 Parking (cash)
- Adults must have photo ID to enter
- Enjoy a food court and kids fun zone. Alcohol is not prohibited. Bring lawn chairs and blankets to get comfy.
- Presented with the cities of Los Alamitos, Cypress and Seal Beach, and The Rossmoor Community Services District
111th Fireworks Celebration
Where: Huntington Beach Pier
When: Fireworks begin at 9 pm over the ocean
- VIP seating on the pier is $10 (sounds worth it!)
Party on the Pier
Where: Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier
When: 11:00am to 10pm
- Featuring live bands, food court, art show, and crafts
- $10 Cover includes 1 drink ticket
- Children free with paying adult
I’ll be celebrating with my family – hope you will too. Happy 4th!
P.S. Do you have a favorite spot to catch the fireworks in Orange County? Do tell! Please share by commenting below. 😉